Paella, a phenomenal and flavorful Spanish dish, is made using rice, vegetables, chicken, and seafood. This traditional Spanish dish is cooked and served in one pan, called Paella pan. To enjoy the strange winter weather, a delicious Paella is a perfect solution. Know the Best Paella Pans in India.
The popularity of Paella cuisines spread quickly in India, and so did the Paella pans. Apart from Paella, you can cook any kind of dish that requires a wide, shallow, flat surface. Any kind of cooking, such as cooking meat or fish, as a breakfast griddle, barbecuing, baking, roasting, stir-frying will do good in a Paella pan. They can even be used for presentations.
Paella pans don't come with lids as the best use for a paella pan is always cooking paella that needs no lid. If you haven't cooked all the drool-worthy paella yet, try our collection. You will find really good options. Take a look at our best Paella pans in India that serve eclectic tasty food.
Nordic Ware Paella Pan
Best Paella Cookware in India
This pick would certainly change your hello to hola! Cooks in the best manner, tasty, and flavorful.Buy From Amazon
Our top pick, Nordic Ware Paella Pan, is ideal for making Paella cuisines of Marisco, Mixta, Negra, Vegetariana, Negra, and more. This pan is perfect for four to five family members. It has durable and good heat conductor material that ensures the retention of nutrients and vitamins in paella.
Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
Best Paella Pan in Stainless Steel Material
This is another best pick to cook Paella on a stovetop, grill, or oven. good quality and long lasting.Buy From Amazon
You need to season it every time before cooking. Apart from this, it offers numerous pros to cooking Paella. Our runner pick-up, Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan is an authentic and trustworthy Paella pan available in India. The pan is suitable to use on the stovetop, oven, or grill.
Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan
Best Paella Pan to Serve 8-9 People
To bring the ultimate Paellas, this pan is highly suitable. In budget too, grab it now!Buy From Amazon
Though it has a learning curve, the cookware comes with an informative pamphlet that contains care information with two recipes that are perfect for beginners. Our budget pick-up, Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan features innovative design and top-grade carbon material. The cookware is light and durable. It conducts heat quickly and uniformly to create good Paella.
But the pan changed its color after a few usages. It might be because of polished steel. This apart, it is perfect to cook Paella
Top 10 Best Paella Pans in India
- Nordic Ware Paella Pan
- Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan
- Garcima 20-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Paella Pan
- Chef Direct Stainless Steel Round Dish Paella Pan
- Mini Paella Pan for Tapas
- Garcima 18-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
- MANO Stainless Steel Paella Pan Cooking Pan
- Garcima Enameled Steel Paella Pan
Explore the best pick for any type of Paella cuisines, at home.
1. Nordic Ware Paella Pan
Our premium pick is specially designed for Spain's various famous paella dishes such as Marisco, Mixta, Negra, Vegetariana, Negra, and more. This is strong, durable, heavyweight, and evenly distributes heat. You can easily cook paella for three to five people easily with it.
The cookware requires pre-season before cooking. Apart from that, it is best for cooking Paella.
2. Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
Made in Spain, this is one of the authentic pans available in India. The pan distributes the heat well and can be used on the stovetop, oven, or grill.
It comes with a learning curve but once you learn techniques, you would probably love it.
3. Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan
Our next pick is perfectly designed to create the top-notch quality Paella. It retains heat for a long time and also sends heat uniformly to cook perfect Paella. The pan is thin and lightweight and easy to maintain too.
After 3-4 usages, the color changed from silver to yellowish. If color change is normal, this is a nice deal.
4. Garcima 20-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
This best-selling authentic Paella pan is made using carbon and can fit on the standard burner. To serve 6-8 people, the large size of this pan is a good ideal.
The product seems rusty. Though the pan is safe with no special maintenance needs.
5. Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Paella Pan
The pan comes with high-temperature resistance features and withstands 260°C oven temperature. In addition to being compatible with all heating sources, it is also safe to use on dishwashers.
The product is a bit expensive but cooks great Paella.
6. Chef Direct Stainless Steel Round Dish Paella Pan
This pan is made using premium quality stainless steel with a mirror finish. The pan can also be used on an open fire for making delicious traditional Spanish rice, seafood paella, and jambalaya.
The brand is also excellent in handling customer support. But the size is very small. It serves 2-3 people only. Overall, this Paella pan is perfect for any type of occasion, event, and home usage
7. Mini Paella Pan for Tapas
Our next pick is ideal for cooking and serving Tapas. It is perfect to use on a stove, grill, and oven. The pan is equipped with a coated enameled surface for easy cooking and cleaning.
The pan comes with no warranty period which makes us suspicious of its quality. Though, the package contains an informative pamphlet with the pan.
8. Garcima 18-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan
Our next Paella pan collection is durable and conducts heat very well. The size is perfect to cook large Paella. Overall, it is a serious piece of Paella pan, but the product is prone to rust.
Besides this issue, it made really good paella on an ordinary gas hob.
9. MANO Stainless Steel Paella Pan Cooking Pan
If you're looking for a large-size non-stick Paella pan in India, this may be a good choice for you. The pan delivers super quick-cooked Paella. It is ideal to use for induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen cooktop.
The pan has no issue which we could mention here.
10. Garcima Enameled Steel Paella Pan
This pan cooks the perfect amount of Paella for a family with 4-5 members. The pan is heavy and thick, we can use this on any cooktop with no issues. The handles are sturdy and heat-resistance.
The pan takes time to season. However, a perforated bottom assists you in cooking Paella of any type.
Our Product Testing & Research Methodology
Now, read about why you should trust our products. Our testing methodology and techniques of product selection are open sources for every user and you can learn the nuts and bolts of our testing through this review post. Read the post thoroughly and learn the techniques in-depth.
Why You Should Trust Us
First, we did an online survey to assert the best Paella pans in India available online. We made a list of the top 50 Paella pans out there in the Indian market. Then, our team including international chefs, home cooks, cookery classes teachers, local cookware sellers, and a few Paella lovers used these Paella pans for over 45 days. They used pans for cooking Paella of several types and then rated pans on the given parameters. They scaled the products from 10-1 according to these parameter groups.
Their pans evaluation was supervised by our three team leaders who are highly experts In cooking Paella. The result of this long testing process in the form of the 10 best Paella pans in India is drafted in this post. Unlike others, we did open testing and also shared testing techniques with our readers too. Thus you can be completely assured about these products.
Who This Is For
This article is for all those who:
- Are first-time buyer
- Want to gift best Paella pan to their loved ones
- Want to know best national and international brands for Paella pans
- Are looking for a perfect Paella pan to be used at home, restaurant, mess, or any eating joint
- Want to buy a high-quality Paella pan online
- Desire to replace their current Paella pan with a better one
- Yearn to keep themselves updated on the best Paella pans in India
- Are looking for durable, feature-rich, and inexpensive paella pans
How We Picked
A scale of 1 to 10 was used by our team while shortlisting all the paella pans on the following set of parameters. Let's check them one by one:
- Price: This is one of the major parameters acquired by our testers to test and evaluate each pan. Though we gathered from expensive to cheap Paella pans to catering needs and budgets of every user.
- Quality: The metals used in making Paella pans should be high-quality. Our rating was based on the standard of materials of the Paella pans.
- Cooking time: This is another important factor assigned to our team. The rating was based on the time it takes to cook the perfect Paella.
- Durability: The metal body, handles, and the bottom of the pan should be strong and durable. We ranked these pans according to their long-lasting capabilities.
- Handles: The quality of the handles also matters a lot and they should be sturdy and tightly screwed for safe picking during cooking and serving. The rating was based on the great strength and capacity of the handles.
- Brand: A brand value matters most mainly when you shop out online. We assemble products from famous and reliable brands in India. All the gathered products are from esteemed brands.
So, these are our few parameters that are used in the pans quality testing.
Here are the best picks for shopping. Cook the best Paella today!
|Sr. No.||Product||Buy Now|
|1||Nordic Ware Paella Pan||Check Price|
|2||Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan||Check Price|
|3||Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan||Check Price|
|4||Garcima 20-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan||Check Price|
|5||Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Paella Pan||Check Price|
|6||Chef Direct Stainless Steel Round Dish Paella Pan||Check Price|
|7||Mini Paella Pan for Tapas||Check Price|
|8||Garcima 18-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan||Check Price|
|9||MANO Stainless Steel Paella Pan Cooking Pan||Check Price|
|10||Garcima Enameled Steel Paella Pan||Check Price|
Our top pick, Nordic Ware Paella Pan, is ideal for making Paella for four to five family members.
Our runner pick-up, Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan is an authentic and trustworthy Paella pan available in India.
Our budget pick-up, Machika Polished Steel Paella Pan is ideal to serve perfectly cooked Paella for small gatherings at home.
We know you'll love these products! Looking forward to seeing your words in the comment section.